Aspire Sport Jet Red 79"
The Aspire Sport jet is one of the most versatile sport jets for use on grass & pavement with less adjustment for density altitude. The airframe is constructed with full composite "Sandwich Technology" bringing the lightest aircraft ever introduced at this price point.
- The fully painted high gloss finish on this sport jet really stands out from the crowd.
- Designed for Turbine Power
- A quick build ARF
- Suitable for both grass & pavement
Available Color Schemes
- Turbine (12-16 kg / 26-35 lbs)
An excellent choice in turbine power is the SWININ SW series.
SWININ SW140B (14 kg - 30.8 lbs. thrust)
SWININ SW180B (18 kg - 39.6 lbs. thrust)
- 8 channels (plus)
- 9 servos (minimum)
(1) Nose steering
Wingspan: 78.7 in (1,999 mm)
Length: 93 in (2360 mm)
Weight: 34-36 lbs (15-16.3kg)
- 95% pre-assembled
- Full composite construction (no iron on covering)
- Aluminum tube plug-in for wing spars
- Live hinging with precision gap sealing
- All surfaces pre-painted, decals applied and clear coated
- Detachable main wing and tail for easy transport
- Removable hatch for easy access to engine compartment
- Complete hardware package with fiberglass control horns
- Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
- Excellent low speed capabilities
- Tail tube and fuel tank included
* Optional heavy-duty electric retract sets available, sold separately
Aspire Jet builders forum
- RC Universe
Same day Shipping